Saturday, July 28, 2012

2012 Olympics!!

2012 Olympics via


















It surely was a wonderful Olympic Opening ceremony, at least it adds smiles on people's faces, even if confused sometimes

I truly enjoyed watching it, given the fact that stadium was not completed until the last minute! Loved British humors!!!

Well, the Olympic five rings...Don't know what to say: What happens in London stays in London


 Yoga quotes
Bad Economy

Frog Yoga
Golf
 Marylin Einstein
July 4th quotes
Blow job
Yoga Time 2
Yoga Quotes
Yoga time doggy style

Happy Tuesday Yoga Time 1

I think the opening ceremony is very successful, because it's very consistent with the logo design, kinda sexy...wait, is it just me or, but the logo does look....probably just me...what was I thinking!

London Olympics Logo via
























The design of Mascots is very cute. As I still try to learn English idioms, I finally figure out where "keep an eye on it" comes from!

London Olympics mascot via



















 I see all Brits are very excited. This is what happens when Brits are excited!
London Olympics via

It's bit a heavy dress, but so beautiful and pro!


















Congrats London!!

No comments:

Follow this blog with Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...