Friday, June 29, 2012

TGIF Blow Job


































How's your week so far? pretty tough, huh? Any plan for this weekend? too many things to do? I think this offer is better-blow job! You know what I mean? At least it keeps you pretty clean! Best way to stay relaxed!!



Yoga Time 2
Yoga Quotes
Yoga time doggy style

Happy Tuesday Yoga Time 1
 
These pictures are taken by Tadao Cern



















Hard to describe the feelings...but it looks like they are pretty happy!! By the way, I wouldn't do it in front of my pets, to scare the hell of them...you know what I mean?
 I do not have any blowers...if you have one, share some pictures of you getting blown;))









 If you have a blower, call me;))

Happy weekendie;)

No comments:

Follow this blog with Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...