Friday, May 11, 2012

TGIF Mothers Day jokes

Happy Mothers Day by curlytoppoodle




































Mom,

I'm 60 and still single where can men like me find younger women who are interested in them?
Dear son,
Try a bookstore, under Fiction

Inspirational 
Best Friends

Dear Ma,
What can my husband do while I'm going through menopause?

Dear daughter,
Keep him busy. If handy with tools, he can finish the basement. When done, he will have a place to live.






Dear Mother,
Someone has told me that menopause is mentioned in the Bible...
Is that true? Where is it?
Dancing with a Mom by TIO

My curious child,
Yes. Matthew 14:92:
"And Mary rode Joseph's ass all the way to Egypt ......"


Dear Mom,
How can I increase the heart rate of my over-60 year-old husband?



Dear sweetheart,
Tell him you're pregnant.

Love Mom by Nicky Raynolds

















jokes via Bernie

No comments:

Follow this blog with Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...