Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Tuesday Quotes

Poorly dressed? The Best!!

I never apologize.
I'm sorry, but that's just the way I am.
- Homer J. Simpson

"Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect."
- Benny Hill

"I remember the time I was kidnapped and they sent a piece of my finger to my father. He said he wanted more proof."
- Rodney Dangerfield


Mothers' day Jokes
Inspirational 
Best Friends
"USA Today has come out with a new survey: Apparently three out of four people make up 75 percent of the population."
- David Letterman

"All those who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand."

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."
- Rich Cook

"42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot"

"The most dangerous position in which to sleep is with your feet on your office desk."

"All my life, I always wanted to be somebody. Now I see that I should have been more specific."
- Jane Wagner.

"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on."
- Dean Martin
Who is laughing now via

"Constipated People Don't Give A crap."

Calvin: "People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world,"
Hobbes: "Isn't your pants' zipper supposed to be in the front?"
- Calvin and Hobbes

"It is not MY fault that I never learned to accept responsibility!"

"I never think of the future - it comes soon enough."
- Albert Einstein

"My formula for success is rise early, work late, and strike oil."
- Paul Getty.

"Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invaribly they are both disappointed."
- Albert Einstein

"Every morning, I get up and look through the 'Forbes' list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."
- Robert Orben

"Never stand between a dog and the hydrant."
- John Peers.

quotes via


No comments:

Follow this blog with Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...