Friday, October 7, 2011

Tea Lifestyle: recipes-whole wheat strawberry green tea pancake!!!

I always wake up with an empty stomach every morning! And my breakfast normally is a meal;))) One time I read an article-"how to lose weight while sleeping"! That's why-sleeping well is a good exercise!!;)) I probably "jog" a lot in my dream;))

Today I decide to try Whole wheat strawberry green tea pancake!!! One time I had few strawberries in my refridge, but did not know what I could use them for. I added them to my pancake...it was sooo delicious!!! The aroma from strawberry always makes my mouth watering! It also add rich flavor and juicy to the pancake.





Benefits-low calories, low cholesterol, rich in fiber, proteins, antioxidant, vitamins, and minerals, enough energy to keep your morning going, very healthy, tastes not too sweet.

Ingredients:












A.
½ cup all purpose flour
½ cup whole wheat flour
2 egg whites
¼ cup pan roasted Oat meal flakes
2-½ teaspoon corn starch
1/2teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
5  strawberries
1 cup of Green tea (1 table spoon of green tea brewed with 8 oz water)

B.      Honey (few drizzles)
C.      Yogurt (fat free)
D.      Multiple strawberries for display
E.    Green matcha paste (optional)

Instructions:














1.       5 strawberries in blender, 2-3 quick “Stir”. Just in small pieces, not liquid.
2.       Mix everything from A together until smooth
3.       It generates roughly 4 medium sized pancakes.
Add some plain yogurt between the two pancakes, additional strawberries on top, and pour some honey






No comments:

Follow this blog with Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...