Thursday, September 15, 2011

Tea Lifestyle-Gluten Free recipes-colorful pepper cups stuffed (great weight loss recipe)

Not a vegan by profession, I do like to eat a lot of vegetables. I bought few organic peppers (green, yellow, orange, red) in different colors the other day. As I always loved PRET in NYC (www.pret.com), I made few pepper cups stuffed as my dinner yesterday, paired with green tea. it was soo delicious that i finished all 4 pepper cups by myself!!!;)))

This is a great weight loss recipe!!

Do you know rice is actually gluten free! I'm not allergic to gluten, but I found many foods I cook are actually gluten free!

The best part is that this meal is not only GLUTEN FREE, but also LOW calories, LOW carbs,LOW fat, LOW cholesterol, RICH in fiber & vitamines & FREE of sugar.







Very easy to make it:

Prep time: 20-30 minutes
1 cup of Brown rice mixed with another rice, cooked

¼ Onion in small pieces

3 Celery stems-small pieces

1 tbsp Olive oil

1 tsp Soy sauce

Half lemon

pinch of Paprika

Fat free crumble cheeses (optional)

Instructions:

1. Cut the top of pepper as a cup top, clean inside seeds. Put in oven under 450 F, for about 5-8 minutes

2. Heat the pan, add olive oil, stir fry onion, celery and rice. Add soy sauce and paprika. Squeeze the half lemon. Mix well.

3. When peppers look soft, having water inside, take them out, dump the water, fill the cups with stir fried rice, topped with crumbled chunk cheeses. Put it back to oven for another 3-5 minutes. Or you can just eat like that

Tell me if you like the colors of this meal;)) Make one and send me your photos;))

No comments:

Follow this blog with Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...