Saturday, August 6, 2011

Health: tea allergy




When I was doing tea tasting in CT last month, few customers told me that they are allergic to black teas!! Not sure why?? Maybe too much bad news these days about employment, jobs, houses, etc so that people react to it in a physical way...Or maybe not.

In the past, there were few reports/studies I read that show tea actually has anti-allergy constituents and help stop/prevent allergies. Apparently more studies need to be done in this area.

People who told me they are allergic to teas are young (at least in this case), and only allergic to black tea. I thought they might be allergic to caffeine, but they can drink green tea without any issues.

Are you, or anyone you know allergic to teas? let me know!

No comments:

Follow this blog with Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...